Traveling Luck for Sambilong Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Sambilong Island?What's around Sambilong Island?
Wikipedia near Sambilong Island
Where to stay near Sambilong Island
The timezone in Sambilong Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. 5.1211°, Longitude. 119.8083°
Satellite map around Sambilong Island
Loading map of Sambilong Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sambilong Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luuk Talay (3.9km)
- Lapid-Lapid (6.2km)
- Mandulan (7.2km)
- Kulit Kima (7.4km)
- Sanga-Sanga (10.8km)
- Tengultengul (11.1km)
- Look Pandan (11.2km)
- Silubbog (12.2km)
- Malassa (12.6km)
- Lakit-Lakit (12.9km)
- Tongput (13.3km)
- Montay-Montay (14.5km)
- Lato-Lato (14.5km)
- Ungus-Ungus (15.5km)
- Tarawakan (16.2km)
- Paniongan (16.3km)
- Ipil (16.3km)
- Karungdung (17.1km)
- Tong Pettong (17.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pike Point (1.9km)
- Maria Point (4.3km)
- Nanka Point (4.6km)
- Batu Point (5.5km)
- Carmen Point (8.6km)
- Bugut Lapit Point (9.1km)
- Masatong Point (12.3km)
- Ingatan Point (13km)
- Tihi Point (13.1km)
- Tihi Point (15.2km)
- Sinabon Point (15.2km)
- Panijugan Point (15.2km)
- Titi Point (15.2km)
- Pamahabaan Point (16.6km)
- Maangit Point (17.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Takut Mataha Reef (3.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (16km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sinabon Cove (17.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Shell Rock (14.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (13.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lambus Lambus (1.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bongao (9.1km)