Traveling Luck for Lake Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Lake Sapa?What's around Lake Sapa?
Wikipedia near Lake Sapa
Where to stay near Lake Sapa
The timezone in Lake Sapa is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 7.0167°, Longitude. 118.5167°
Satellite map around Lake Sapa
Loading map of Lake Sapa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lake Sapa, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagayan Sulu Island (7.6km)
- Lapunlapun Island (12.6km)
- Silumisan Island (13.6km)
- Mandah Island (16.9km)
- Bulissuan Island (20.4km)
- Bohan Island (20.4km)
- Bisu Bohan Island (20.8km)
- Bisu Bintut Island (23.9km)
- Bintut Island (24.6km)
- Pamelikan Island (27.7km)
- Muligi Diki Island (30km)
- Muligi Mihi Island (34.6km)
- Keenapusan Island (36.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Willcox Bank (21.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Gunboat Harbor (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Ledan (3.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tumindo Shoal (9.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi (9.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Northeast Bank (39.6km)