Traveling Luck for Shallow Lagoon, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Shallow Lagoon?What's around Shallow Lagoon?
Wikipedia near Shallow Lagoon
Where to stay near Shallow Lagoon
The timezone in Shallow Lagoon is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 4.6667°, Longitude. 119.4833°
Satellite map around Shallow Lagoon
Loading map of Shallow Lagoon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shallow Lagoon, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Puh Puh Island (5.5km)
- Tanduowak Island (7.6km)
- Sicolan Caloh Island (12.6km)
- Sicolan Islet (13.9km)
- Batu Sapi Island (15.5km)
- Nusa Nusa Island (15.7km)
- Saluag Island (16km)
- Tumindao Island (17.1km)
- Bolong Bolong Island (18.3km)
- Gusi Island (18.4km)
- Lapid Lapid Island (18.5km)
- Sitangkai Island (18.7km)
- Sitangkai Sibi Island (19.1km)
- Puh Puh Kallo Island (20.5km)
- Suka Suka Asibi Island (20.6km)
- Pasigan Island (20.9km)
- Suka Suka Dacula Island (21.3km)
- Buli Nusa Island (21.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tong Nihat (1.1km)
- Ungus Ungus (2.3km)
- Ligayan (3.8km)
- Taungo (8.4km)
- Tandu Banak (10.9km)
- Tong Sibalo (13.5km)
- Look Puas (15.8km)
- Sagang-Sagang (16.7km)
- Tong Tahing (16.9km)
- Sitangkai (18.4km)
- Bellong Bellong (18.5km)
- Tong Mageng (19.1km)
- Tung Gusung (23.9km)
- Tong Gusung (23.9km)
- Tumindao (24.2km)
- Ungos-Ungos (24.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wooded Islets (22.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Sitangkai (23.9km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Saluag Lighthouse (16.2km)