Traveling Luck for Sipayu Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Sipayu Island?What's around Sipayu Island?
Wikipedia near Sipayu Island
Where to stay near Sipayu Island
The timezone in Sipayu Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 5.1606°, Longitude. 119.8528°
Satellite map around Sipayu Island
Loading map of Sipayu Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sipayu Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tataan Islands (20km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Takut Mataha Reef (9.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (5.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lambus Lambus (13.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bongao (20.9km)