Traveling Luck for Tataan Pass, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Tataan Pass?What's around Tataan Pass?
Wikipedia near Tataan Pass
Where to stay near Tataan Pass
Also known as Tataan Passage
The timezone in Tataan Pass is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 5.2044°, Longitude. 119.9314°
Satellite map around Tataan Pass
Loading map of Tataan Pass and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tataan Pass, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Barun Sibi Sibi Island (6.2km)
- Cabankauan Island (7.1km)
- Barun Dakula Island (7.5km)
- Simalac Dakula Island (9.9km)
- Simalac Simalac Island (10.5km)
- Tinagta Island (10.7km)
- Simalac Sibi-Sibi Island (11.3km)
- Sipayu Island (18.1km)
- Sibukut Island (21.6km)
- Baira Island (23.6km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (23.8km)
- Taitagan Island (24.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (10.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (14.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Moco Cove (16.7km)