Traveling Luck for Tinagta Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Tinagta Island?What's around Tinagta Island?
Wikipedia near Tinagta Island
Where to stay near Tinagta Island
The timezone in Tinagta Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 5.2003°, Longitude. 119.8786°
Satellite map around Tinagta Island
Loading map of Tinagta Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tinagta Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tinagta Island (0km)
- Barun Dakula Island (5km)
- Barun Sibi Sibi Island (7.2km)
- Sipayu Island (9.5km)
- Cabankauan Island (15.4km)
- Simalac Dakula Island (17.5km)
- Simalac Simalac Island (19.3km)
- Tausan Bongo Island (20km)
- Simalac Sibi-Sibi Island (20.1km)
- Sambilong Island (21.3km)
- Batobato Island (23.7km)
- Bakhan Dakula Island (24.5km)
- Bakhau Island (24.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Takut Mataha Reef (18.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (8.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (19km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lambus Lambus (23.1km)