Traveling Luck for Kalupag Channel, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Kalupag Channel?What's around Kalupag Channel?
Wikipedia near Kalupag Channel
Where to stay near Kalupag Channel
The timezone in Kalupag Channel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.2614°, Longitude. 120.3725°
Satellite map around Kalupag Channel
Loading map of Kalupag Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalupag Channel, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sarucsarucan Island (1.2km)
- Kalupag Island (1.2km)
- Bakeke Islet (3.3km)
- Tandungan Island (4.1km)
- Pasegan Guimba Island (5.6km)
- Mayemayo Island (7.1km)
- Batu Cuning Island (7.2km)
- Pasegan Samal Island (8.3km)
- Naungan Dakula Island (9.3km)
- Taybuay Island (9.7km)
- Bacao Island (10.1km)
- Pasiguan Island (10.6km)
- Sang-Sang Island (10.7km)
- Indangan Island (11.1km)
- Naungan Diki Island (11.5km)
- Gambol Island (11.5km)
- Sioalo-Sioalo Island (11.5km)
- Dundangan Island (11.6km)
- Humah Humah Island (12.4km)
- Pandanan Island (13km)
- Baturrapa Island (13.1km)
- Calaitan Island (13.4km)
- Taruk Island (13.6km)
- Sabuan Island (13.7km)
- Sinagbuan Island (14.2km)
- Amaanang Island (14.4km)
- Balu Island (14.4km)
- Napua Island (14.5km)
- Situgal Diki Island (14.8km)
- Tauntong Diki Island (15.2km)
- Situgal Hea Island (15.6km)
- Tamloyangan Island (16km)
- Tauntong-Tauntong Island (16.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Calaitan Islets (14.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bokot Takut Reefs (9.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Batan Bay (10.1km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- Kalupag Sea (6.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Batan Bank (13.1km)