Traveling Luck for Lekud, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Lekud?What's around Lekud?
Wikipedia near Lekud
Where to stay near Lekud
The timezone in Lekud is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.8636°, Longitude. 119.8017°
Satellite map around Lekud
Loading map of Lekud and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lekud, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kaggong Point (1.9km)
- Tanjung Haying Point (9.3km)
- Tampakan Point (10km)
- Saling Point (10.2km)
- Tampakan Point (12.1km)
- Lappasan Point (12.3km)
- Tongusong Point (12.7km)
- Ballibuug Point (18.9km)
- Lamak Lamak Point (19.1km)
- Simandangit Point (30.8km)
- Tampatagit Point (31.1km)
- Pasiagan Point (31.7km)
- Matos Point (32.8km)
- Lamion Point (33.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tiji Tiji Reef (19.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tampat Rock (30.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tiji Tiji Islands (31.7km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Manok Mangkaw Channel (6.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Aguada Bay (31.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Simunul (3.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suang Dapak (31.7km)