Traveling Luck for Busbu Island, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Busbu Island?What's around Busbu Island?
Wikipedia near Busbu Island
Where to stay near Busbu Island
The timezone in Busbu Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 5.3583°, Longitude. 120.3106°
Satellite map around Busbu Island
Loading map of Busbu Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Busbu Island, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Busbu Island (0km)
- Tumbagaan Island (3.2km)
- Pajumajan Island (8.5km)
- Pamacalan Island (10.1km)
- Pamadbaran Island (10.1km)
- Tancan Island (12.8km)
- Gol-loman Island (13.2km)
- Daluman Island (13.3km)
- Tabulunga Sibi Island (14.5km)
- Tayoan Island (14.8km)
- Tauntong Diki Island (15.2km)
- Basbas Island (15.9km)
- Baturrapa Island (15.9km)
- Tonkain Island (16.5km)
- Tabulunga Sibi Island (16.9km)
- Sugbai Island (17.1km)
- Tauntong-Tauntong Island (17.5km)
- Nancaan Island (18.4km)
- Tabulunga Island (19km)
- Cal-loan Island (19.2km)
- Cal-loan Diki Island (19.2km)
- Dial-Dial Sibi Island (20.3km)
- Bakeke Islet (20.7km)
- Naungan Diki Island (21.8km)
- Situgal Diki Island (21.8km)
- Pamisaan Island (21.9km)
- Tunbaunan Island (22km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Boso Dohonan Rocks (2.7km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- Bakor Sea (4.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Bosoc Lalung (13.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Setambol Bay (5.4km)