Traveling Luck for Tubig Sallang, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Tubig Sallang?What's around Tubig Sallang?
Wikipedia near Tubig Sallang
Where to stay near Tubig Sallang
The timezone in Tubig Sallang is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.0389°, Longitude. 119.7439°
Satellite map around Tubig Sallang
Loading map of Tubig Sallang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tubig Sallang, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bukut Point (0.7km)
- Kalang Point (1.1km)
- Pagasinan Point (1.7km)
- Nalil Point (1.7km)
- Sikiat Point (3.1km)
- Dila Point (4.7km)
- Pasiagan Point (6.4km)
- Tampatagit Point (6.5km)
- Luukmaagit Point (7.2km)
- Lamion Point (7.4km)
- Pamahabaan Point (7.7km)
- Simandangit Point (7.7km)
- China Point (8km)
- Titi Point (8.3km)
- Sinabon Point (8.3km)
- Panijugan Point (8.3km)
- Tihi Point (9.9km)
- Tihi Point (10.3km)
- Matos Point (11.1km)
- Maangit Point (11.4km)
- Batorulang Point (12.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Malasa Point (12km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Bongao (8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bongao (12km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tampat Rock (6.9km)