Traveling Luck for Mount Datu Sali, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Mount Datu Sali?What's around Mount Datu Sali?
Wikipedia near Mount Datu Sali
Where to stay near Mount Datu Sali
The timezone in Mount Datu Sali is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.1169°, Longitude. 119.9367° , Elevation. 321m
Satellite map around Mount Datu Sali
Loading map of Mount Datu Sali and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mount Datu Sali, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (11.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Dulangdulang Rocks (11.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Biloc Biloc Reef (16.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Tarawakan Road (14.2km)