Traveling Luck for Tung Gusung, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Tung Gusung?What's around Tung Gusung?
Wikipedia near Tung Gusung
Where to stay near Tung Gusung
The timezone in Tung Gusung is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.7500°, Longitude. 119.4000°
Satellite map around Tung Gusung
Loading map of Tung Gusung and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tung Gusung, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pandapatan Point (1.8km)
- Tumindao Point (2.2km)
- Batu Point (5.3km)
- Nusa Nusa Point (7.9km)
- Tanda Duata Point (9.3km)
- Maging Point (9.9km)
- Nusa Buay Point (13.8km)
- Luuk Puas Point (15.6km)
- Sallgan Point (16.5km)
- Tanjung Baylan Point (16.8km)
- Tinandokan Point (20.5km)
- Sibalo Point (21.1km)
- Bakalao Asibi Point (21.1km)
- Bakalao Point (21.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nusa Nusa Island (7.7km)
- Tumindao Island (10.8km)
- Batu Sapi Island (12.5km)
- Bolong Bolong Island (14.6km)
- Nusa Nusa Island (16.4km)
- Sitangkai Island (18km)
- Sitangkai Sibi Island (18.8km)
- Puh Puh Island (19.7km)
- Sibutu Island (19.9km)
- Lapid Lapid Island (20.3km)
- Gusi Island (21.2km)
- Sipangkot Island (22.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sibutu Group (16.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tumindao Reef (20.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Tumindao Channel (12.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Sitangkai (15.1km)