Traveling Luck for Badas, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Badas?What's around Badas?
Wikipedia near Badas
Where to stay near Badas
The timezone in Badas is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:47. It's light
Latitude. 9.6328°, Longitude. 125.5708°
Satellite map around Badas
Loading map of Badas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Badas, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Badas (0km)
- Makalaya (1.7km)
- Campo (3.7km)
- Boyungan (4.8km)
- Mapaso (4.8km)
- Dugosongan (5.1km)
- Bugas-Bugas (5.4km)
- Amoslog (5.5km)
- Anislagan (5.5km)
- Mayabog (5.9km)
- Timamana (6.6km)
- Placer (7.1km)
- Pingaping (7.6km)
- Libas (7.7km)
- Lascogon (7.7km)
- Tagbongabong (8.1km)
- Tinabingan (8.4km)
- Tanud (8.4km)
- Pahutongan (8.6km)
- Siwata (9.1km)
- Sison (9.4km)
- Capayahan (9.7km)
- Hingetigan (10.8km)
- Silop (10.8km)
- Banban (11.3km)
- Kapayahan (11.7km)
- Kinabutan (12km)
- Punta (12km)
- Taog (12.4km)
- Tagana-an (12.4km)
- Patog (12.5km)
- Cawilan (12.8km)
- Paco (13km)
- Paotao (13.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (11.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (8.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Puyo Rock (12km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Double Peak (10.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (12.8km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Placer (6.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (3.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Badas
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (28.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.