Traveling Luck for Bantayan Mountains, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Bantayan Mountains?What's around Bantayan Mountains?
Wikipedia near Bantayan Mountains
Where to stay near Bantayan Mountains
The timezone in Bantayan Mountains is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. 9.6167°, Longitude. 125.6000°
Satellite map around Bantayan Mountains
Loading map of Bantayan Mountains and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bantayan Mountains, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tagbongabong (2.3km)
- Siwata (3.1km)
- Amoslog (3.9km)
- Pahutongan (4.2km)
- Hingetigan (4.8km)
- Campo (5km)
- Punta (6.2km)
- Kinabutan (6.2km)
- Badas (6.2km)
- Makalaya (6.2km)
- Mapaso (6.5km)
- Boyungan (6.5km)
- Timamana (6.6km)
- Pingaping (6.9km)
- Paotao (7km)
- Placer (7.1km)
- Bacuag (7.4km)
- Campo (8.6km)
- Tinabingan (9.4km)
- Pagao (9.8km)
- Cogtong (9.9km)
- Capayahan (10km)
- Anislagan (10.1km)
- Higasi (10.3km)
- Dugsangon (10.9km)
- Dugosongan (10.9km)
- Balibayon (11.2km)
- Mayabog (11.2km)
- Tubod (11.5km)
- Bugas-Bugas (11.7km)
- Lascogon (12km)
- Cabugao (12.2km)
- Tanud (13km)
- Marga (13.1km)
- Banban (13.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (12.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Surigao del Norte (11.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Double Peak (11.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Puyo Rock (6.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (9.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bantayan Mountains
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (34.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.