Traveling Luck for Bugas-Bugas, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Bugas-Bugas?What's around Bugas-Bugas?
Wikipedia near Bugas-Bugas
Where to stay near Bugas-Bugas
The timezone in Bugas-Bugas is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:47. It's light
Latitude. 9.6472°, Longitude. 125.5456°
Satellite map around Bugas-Bugas
Loading map of Bugas-Bugas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bugas-Bugas, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bugas-Bugas (0km)
- Dugosongan (2.8km)
- Libas (2.9km)
- Sison (4km)
- Mayabog (4.2km)
- Badas (5.4km)
- Anislagan (5.7km)
- Makalaya (5.9km)
- Lascogon (7km)
- Tanud (7.1km)
- Taog (7.3km)
- Campo (8.2km)
- Mapaso (8.3km)
- Boyungan (8.4km)
- Patog (9.3km)
- Silop (9.6km)
- Amoslog (10.3km)
- Timamana (10.4km)
- Placer (10.7km)
- Tinabingan (10.8km)
- Katoyod (11km)
- Pingaping (11.5km)
- Tagbayani (11.7km)
- Banban (11.8km)
- Tagana-an (12km)
- Cawilan (12.2km)
- Kapayahan (12.4km)
- Capayahan (12.4km)
- Paco (12.5km)
- Tagbongabong (13.5km)
- Pahutongan (13.6km)
- Siwata (14.5km)
- Kaningag (14.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (7.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (10.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Double Peak (12km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (14.9km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Mahakdum (15.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (2.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bugas-Bugas
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (24km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.