Traveling Luck for Cawilan, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Cawilan?What's around Cawilan?
Wikipedia near Cawilan
Where to stay near Cawilan
The timezone in Cawilan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7000°, Longitude. 125.5833°
Satellite map around Cawilan
Loading map of Cawilan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cawilan, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cawilan (0km)
- Tagana-an (0.7km)
- Banban (2.8km)
- Opong (3.7km)
- Lascogon (5.4km)
- Tinabingan (7km)
- Mayabog (8.1km)
- Placer (9.3km)
- Mapaso (9.5km)
- Dugosongan (9.5km)
- Libas (10.4km)
- Capalayan (10.5km)
- Campo (11.2km)
- Taog (11.4km)
- Amoslog (12.1km)
- Bugas-Bugas (12.2km)
- Lakandola (12.5km)
- Sison (12.6km)
- Badas (12.8km)
- Balibayan (13.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cogbababang Island (3.1km)
- Condona Island (4.4km)
- Big Tinago Island (5.3km)
- Small Tinago Island (5.7km)
- Cepaya Island (6.1km)
- Cobeton Island (6.8km)
- Cepaya Island (7km)
- Bancay Islet (7km)
- Maanac Island (9.3km)
- Caahengpael Island (9.4km)
- Balawan Island (9.9km)
- Caye Island (11.2km)
- Masapelid Island (11.4km)
- Small Kababacan Island (12.5km)
- Lapinig Island (12.5km)
- Lamagon Island (12.6km)
- Large Kababacan Island (12.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cog Point (6.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Surigao del Norte (11.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (9.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cawilan
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (21.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.