Traveling Luck for Cenminong Channel, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Cenminong Channel?What's around Cenminong Channel?
Wikipedia near Cenminong Channel
Where to stay near Cenminong Channel
The timezone in Cenminong Channel is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7500°, Longitude. 125.6000°
Satellite map around Cenminong Channel
Loading map of Cenminong Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cenminong Channel, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maanac Island (2.4km)
- Lamagon Island (2.8km)
- Caahengpael Island (3.1km)
- Cepaya Island (3.1km)
- Cepaya Island (3.8km)
- Small Kababacan Island (4.4km)
- Lapinig Island (4.4km)
- Little Tagnepa Island (4.4km)
- Big Tagnepa Island (4.4km)
- Cobeton Island (4.4km)
- Balawan Island (6.2km)
- Condona Island (6.3km)
- Bilabid Island (6.3km)
- Large Kababacan Island (6.9km)
- Caye Island (6.9km)
- Load Island (9.2km)
- Rasa Island (9.5km)
- Small Tinago Island (9.6km)
- Bayagnan Island (10.8km)
- Kabo Island (11km)
- Masapelid Island (11.2km)
- Yapya Island (11.2km)
- Big Tinago Island (11.7km)
- Sagasae Islet (12.4km)
- Cogbababang Island (12.9km)
- Doot Island (13km)
- Sugbu Islet (13.2km)
- Sugbu Diutay Islet (13.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tagana-an (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Telegraph Mountain (12.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cenminong Channel
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (22.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.