Traveling Luck for Cogbababang Island, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Cogbababang Island?What's around Cogbababang Island?
Wikipedia near Cogbababang Island
Where to stay near Cogbababang Island
The timezone in Cogbababang Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 17:12. It's light
Latitude. 9.6833°, Longitude. 125.5833°
Satellite map around Cogbababang Island
Loading map of Cogbababang Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cogbababang Island, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Banban (2.1km)
- Tagana-an (2.6km)
- Lascogon (2.8km)
- Cawilan (3.1km)
- Tinabingan (4.4km)
- Mayabog (5.6km)
- Opong (5.9km)
- Mapaso (6.4km)
- Placer (6.5km)
- Dugosongan (7km)
- Campo (8.1km)
- Libas (8.6km)
- Amoslog (9.2km)
- Bugas-Bugas (9.8km)
- Badas (9.8km)
- Taog (10.8km)
- Sison (11.1km)
- Makalaya (11.5km)
- Pahutongan (11.6km)
- Lakandola (11.8km)
- Capalayan (13km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (9.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (4.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (6.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Surigao del Norte (9.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (11.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cogbababang Island
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (23.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.