Traveling Luck for Dugosongan, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Dugosongan?What's around Dugosongan?
Wikipedia near Dugosongan
Where to stay near Dugosongan
The timezone in Dugosongan is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6564°, Longitude. 125.5572°
Loading map of Dugosongan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dugosongan, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dugosongan (0km)
- Mayabog (1.5km)
- Bugas-Bugas (2.8km)
- Libas (3km)
- Lascogon (4.2km)
- Badas (5.1km)
- Sison (5.4km)
- Mapaso (6.2km)
- Makalaya (6.3km)
- Campo (6.6km)
- Taog (7.5km)
- Anislagan (7.7km)
- Tinabingan (8.2km)
- Placer (8.5km)
- Amoslog (8.7km)
- Banban (9km)
- Boyungan (9.3km)
- Tagana-an (9.3km)
- Cawilan (9.5km)
- Tanud (9.6km)
- Timamana (11.3km)
- Katoyod (11.5km)
- Patog (12km)
- Pahutongan (12.1km)
- Silop (12.2km)
- Pingaping (12.4km)
- Tagbongabong (12.4km)
- Opong (12.9km)
- Siwata (13.4km)
- Capayahan (13.9km)
- Tagbayani (13.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (6.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (8.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Double Peak (13.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (12.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Surigao del Norte (14.3km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (4.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dugosongan
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (23.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.