Traveling Luck for Hanigad, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Hanigad?What's around Hanigad?
Wikipedia near Hanigad
Where to stay near Hanigad
The timezone in Hanigad is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 9.8539°, Longitude. 125.5828°
Satellite map around Hanigad
Loading map of Hanigad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hanigad, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hanigad Island (6.6km)
- Doot Island (6.9km)
- Nonoc Island (7.9km)
- Sibale Island (8.1km)
- Rasa Island (10.4km)
- Awasan Island (12.2km)
- Hikdop Island (12.9km)
- Kabo Island (13.6km)
- Yapya Island (14.6km)
- Tagboabo Island (15km)
- Sugbu Islet (16.1km)
- Sugbu Diutay Islet (16.1km)
- Load Island (16.1km)
- Lapinig Island (16.3km)
- Small Kababacan Island (16.3km)
- Large Kababacan Island (16.6km)
- Sugbuhan Island (17.1km)
- Big Tagnepa Island (17.5km)
- Little Tagnepa Island (17.5km)
- Lamagon Island (17.9km)
- East Cabilan Island (18km)
- West Cabilan Island (18.4km)
- Gabo Island (18.8km)
- Caahengpael Island (19.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gabo Peninsula (17.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Onate Rock (15.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Conico (3.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hanigad
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (26.2km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (221.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.