Traveling Luck for Hinaguimitan River, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Hinaguimitan River?What's around Hinaguimitan River?
Wikipedia near Hinaguimitan River
Where to stay near Hinaguimitan River
The timezone in Hinaguimitan River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. 9.6500°, Longitude. 125.5167°
Satellite map around Hinaguimitan River
Loading map of Hinaguimitan River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hinaguimitan River, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sison (2.9km)
- Libas (5.3km)
- Bugas-Bugas (5.4km)
- Taog (6km)
- Tagbayani (6.3km)
- Patog (6.4km)
- Tanud (7.5km)
- Dugosongan (7.7km)
- Katoyod (7.9km)
- Anislagan (8.3km)
- Mayabog (8.7km)
- Silop (9.1km)
- Badas (10.6km)
- Makalaya (10.6km)
- Lascogon (11.2km)
- Lungon (11.8km)
- Paco (12km)
- Kaningag (12.1km)
- Boyungan (12.2km)
- Kapayahan (13.2km)
- Campo (13.6km)
- Mapaso (13.7km)
- Mabini (13.9km)
- Timamana (14km)
- Capayahan (15km)
- Pingaping (15km)
- Cawilan (15.6km)
- Tagana-an (15.6km)
- Amoslog (15.7km)
- Tinabingan (15.8km)
- Banban (16km)
- Luna (16km)
- Placer (16km)
- Pactoy (16.3km)
- Maslog (16.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cog Point (17.3km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Mahakdum (16.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (15.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hinaguimitan River
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (21.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.