Traveling Luck for Kaningag, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Kaningag?What's around Kaningag?
Wikipedia near Kaningag
Where to stay near Kaningag
The timezone in Kaningag is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7131°, Longitude. 125.5039°
Satellite map around Kaningag
Loading map of Kaningag and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaningag, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kaningag (0km)
- Mabini (2km)
- Luna (3.9km)
- Katoyod (4.2km)
- Pactoy (5.3km)
- Lungon (6.5km)
- Taog (7.3km)
- Mat-i (7.3km)
- Capalayan (9.1km)
- Arellano (9.3km)
- Maliko (9.7km)
- Kagniog (10.3km)
- Cagmug (10.3km)
- Sison (10.9km)
- Libas (11.9km)
- Tagbayani (12.3km)
- Kanangka-an (12.8km)
- Bakud (12.9km)
- Rizal (13.2km)
- Bilanbilan (13.2km)
- Magtangale (13.4km)
- Bilibayon (13.5km)
- Surigao (13.6km)
- Doot (13.7km)
- Pontod (14.2km)
- Kopo (14.2km)
- Mayabog (14.3km)
- Dugosongan (14.6km)
- Bugas-Bugas (14.6km)
- Lascogon (14.6km)
- Cawilan (15km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Surigao (13.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (7.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Catangban (7.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kapalayan Islands (15.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Surigao City (7km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Sison (12.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Surigao (10.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kaningag
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (9.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.