Traveling Luck for Mapaso, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Mapaso?What's around Mapaso?
Wikipedia near Mapaso
Where to stay near Mapaso
The timezone in Mapaso is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6497°, Longitude. 125.5900°
Satellite map around Mapaso
Loading map of Mapaso and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mapaso, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mapaso (0km)
- Campo (1.7km)
- Placer (2.5km)
- Amoslog (3km)
- Tinabingan (3.7km)
- Badas (4.8km)
- Lascogon (5.7km)
- Mayabog (5.8km)
- Pahutongan (6.1km)
- Dugosongan (6.2km)
- Makalaya (6.3km)
- Tagbongabong (7.1km)
- Banban (7.3km)
- Siwata (8km)
- Bugas-Bugas (8.3km)
- Tagana-an (9km)
- Boyungan (9km)
- Libas (9.2km)
- Hingetigan (9.3km)
- Cawilan (9.5km)
- Kinabutan (10.2km)
- Punta (10.2km)
- Anislagan (10.3km)
- Timamana (10.5km)
- Pingaping (11.3km)
- Opong (11.4km)
- Lakandola (11.6km)
- Sison (11.6km)
- Bacuag (12km)
- Paotao (12.4km)
- Tanud (13.1km)
- Taog (13.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Surigao del Norte (8.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (12.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Placer (1.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (3.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Puyo Rock (10.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (8.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mapaso
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (28.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.