Traveling Luck for Siauta Point, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Siauta Point?What's around Siauta Point?
Wikipedia near Siauta Point
Where to stay near Siauta Point
The timezone in Siauta Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6333°, Longitude. 125.6167°
Satellite map around Siauta Point
Loading map of Siauta Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Siauta Point, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pahutongan (0.3km)
- Tagbongabong (2.8km)
- Siwata (3.1km)
- Amoslog (3.2km)
- Hingetigan (3.9km)
- Kinabutan (4.4km)
- Punta (4.4km)
- Placer (4.7km)
- Campo (5.3km)
- Mapaso (5.8km)
- Bacuag (6.3km)
- Tinabingan (7km)
- Paotao (7km)
- Badas (8.5km)
- Pagao (8.8km)
- Cogtong (9.1km)
- Makalaya (9.3km)
- Lakandola (9.7km)
- Campo (9.7km)
- Boyungan (10.5km)
- Balibayon (10.7km)
- Timamana (11km)
- Banban (11.3km)
- Pingaping (11.3km)
- Lascogon (11.3km)
- Higasi (11.4km)
- Mayabog (11.7km)
- Dugosongan (11.9km)
- Cabugao (12.1km)
- Dugsangon (12.4km)
- Balibayan (12.6km)
- Tagana-an (13.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (9.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Isa Reef (12.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Puyo Rock (4.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Badas Placer (12.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Siauta Point
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (34.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.