Traveling Luck for Halian, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Halian?What's around Halian?
Wikipedia near Halian
Where to stay near Halian
The timezone in Halian is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.9166667°, Longitude. 125.8°
Geographic features & Photographs around Halian, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Halian Island (2.3km)
- Cowhagan Island (18.6km)
- Kangbangyo Island (18.6km)
- Sayagan Island (18.8km)
- Laonan Island (21.4km)
- Tabuk Island (21.9km)
- Tagbayaka Island (21.9km)
- Sadjap Island (21.9km)
- Sayao Island (22.5km)
- Gabo Island (23.6km)
- Megancub Island (25.1km)
- Poneas Island (27.2km)
- Tona Island (28.6km)
- Hinatuan Island (29.5km)
- Tagboabo Island (30.9km)
- Awasan Island (31.3km)
- Sugbuhan Island (31.6km)
- Kangun Islet (32.3km)
- Dahican Island (32.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Dinagat Sound (13.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Gaboc (23.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malayo Reef (33km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gabo Peninsula (24.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Mangli Cove (30km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Gabo (22km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Baban Lagoon (30.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tayanan Islands (21.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Halian
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (66.4km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (208km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.