Traveling Luck for Tagana-an, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Tagana-an?What's around Tagana-an?
Wikipedia near Tagana-an
Where to stay near Tagana-an
The timezone in Tagana-an is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6972°, Longitude. 125.5856°
Loading map of Tagana-an and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tagana-an, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tagana-an (0km)
- Cawilan (0.7km)
- Banban (2.1km)
- Opong (3.7km)
- Lascogon (5.1km)
- Tinabingan (6.3km)
- Mayabog (7.9km)
- Placer (8.7km)
- Mapaso (9km)
- Dugosongan (9.3km)
- Libas (10.4km)
- Campo (10.6km)
- Capalayan (11.2km)
- Amoslog (11.5km)
- Taog (11.7km)
- Lakandola (12km)
- Bugas-Bugas (12km)
- Badas (12.4km)
- Sison (12.7km)
- Balibayan (13.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cogbababang Island (2.6km)
- Condona Island (4.5km)
- Big Tinago Island (4.8km)
- Small Tinago Island (5.4km)
- Bancay Islet (6.3km)
- Cepaya Island (6.5km)
- Cepaya Island (7.3km)
- Cobeton Island (7.4km)
- Maanac Island (9.5km)
- Caahengpael Island (9.9km)
- Balawan Island (10.5km)
- Masapelid Island (11.1km)
- Caye Island (11.2km)
- Lamagon Island (12.9km)
- Lapinig Island (13km)
- Small Kababacan Island (13km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Campenia Islands (6.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Surigao del Norte (10.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- North Mindanao Mother Lodo Mine (10.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Placer Harbor (6.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tagana-an
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (22.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.