Traveling Luck for Taganito, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Taganito?What's around Taganito?
Wikipedia near Taganito
Where to stay near Taganito
The timezone in Taganito is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.5422°, Longitude. 125.8214°
Loading map of Taganito and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taganito, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Taganito (0km)
- Hayangabon (3.5km)
- Urbistondo (8km)
- Kagdayanaw (8.6km)
- Cabugo (10.4km)
- Mayacabac (13.8km)
- Panatao (14.4km)
- Nuevo Campo Inferior (17km)
- Claver (17.5km)
- Daywan (19.3km)
- Magallanes (20.5km)
- Nuevo Campo Superior (22.1km)
- Capangdan (24km)
- Villaflor (24.4km)
- Gigaquit (25.1km)
- Santa Cruz (25.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pagbuy Rocks (10.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Legaspi (21.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Baroto Pass (25.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Claver (10.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Taganito
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (75.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.