Traveling Luck for Tagbayakao, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
Where is Tagbayakao?What's around Tagbayakao?
Wikipedia near Tagbayakao
Where to stay near Tagbayakao
The timezone in Tagbayakao is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 9.9833°, Longitude. 125.5667°
Satellite map around Tagbayakao
Loading map of Tagbayakao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tagbayakao, in Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Masiub Point (3.1km)
- Kahinaud Point (3.1km)
- Dinagat Point (4.4km)
- Kabayauan Point (4.4km)
- Pangpangon Point (6.2km)
- Kamagong Point (6.2km)
- Katadman Point (6.9km)
- Kalavera Point (7.2km)
- Pakaoasan Point (8.1km)
- Kansadok Point (9.3km)
- Duyos Point (9.8km)
- Kanayut Point (11.5km)
- Cogon Point (11.5km)
- Mahangin Point (12.8km)
- Katauinan Point (13.6km)
- Pitogo Point (14.7km)
- Agukan Point (15.2km)
- Bilabid Point (15.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tagbayakao Island (3.1km)
- Puyo Islet (3.1km)
- Capaquian Island (4.6km)
- Dakit Island (6.9km)
- East Cabilan Island (7.5km)
- West Cabilan Island (8.2km)
- Viray Islet (9.8km)
- Likoko Islet (9.8km)
- Unib Island (11.2km)
- Sibanoc Island (11.3km)
- Sibukauan Island (14.8km)
- Sugbuhan Island (15.3km)
- Sibale Island (16.4km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Tagabaka Cove (16.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Baong Rocks (15.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cabilan Islands (7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sibang Channel (12.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Butuan (13.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Dakit Rock (6.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tagbayakao
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (45.1km)
Guiuan, Guiuan, Philippines (197.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.