Traveling Luck for Bansaan Hill, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Bansaan Hill?What's around Bansaan Hill?
Wikipedia near Bansaan Hill
Where to stay near Bansaan Hill
The timezone in Bansaan Hill is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.0167°, Longitude. 121.0189° , Elevation. 276m
Satellite map around Bansaan Hill
Loading map of Bansaan Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bansaan Hill, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bu-Datu (4.2km)
- Pantaw (4.4km)
- Anuling (4.5km)
- Lati (4.5km)
- Baunu' Timbangan (4.9km)
- Bata-Bata Buanza (5km)
- Tagbak (5.1km)
- Adjid (5.2km)
- Dayuan (6km)
- Kajatian (6.1km)
- Potat (6.1km)
- Panding (6.1km)
- Payahan (6.5km)
- Bunat (6.7km)
- Palan (7.2km)
- Pantao (7.4km)
- Lambaking (7.5km)
- Tubig Alat (7.6km)
- San Raymundo (7.6km)
- Asturias (7.6km)
- Takut-Takut (7.6km)
- Jolo (7.8km)
- Buanza (9km)
- Tandiunoy (9.4km)
- Lagtoh (9.6km)
- Matanda (10km)
- Tando Patung (10.1km)
- Sindang (10.1km)
- Maubo (10.2km)
- Sungkal (10.2km)
- Licup (10.4km)
- Maligay (10.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sulu Archipelago (5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (7.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Province of Sulu (5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Jolo (6.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (10.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (7.6km)