Traveling Luck for Pangasinan Hill, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Pangasinan Hill?What's around Pangasinan Hill?
Wikipedia near Pangasinan Hill
Where to stay near Pangasinan Hill
The timezone in Pangasinan Hill is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1236°, Longitude. 120.9853° , Elevation. 123m
Satellite map around Pangasinan Hill
Loading map of Pangasinan Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pangasinan Hill, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pagasinan (2km)
- Mangas (5.3km)
- Marungas (5.9km)
- Tandu-dagmay (10.2km)
- Bubuan (11.1km)
- Gandabuli (11.3km)
- Cabucan (11.3km)
- Patikulhingad (11.8km)
- Maubo (12.8km)
- Tandu Bagua (12.9km)
- Liong (13.8km)
- Liang (14.4km)
- Jolo (14.5km)
- Takut-Takut (14.9km)
- San Raymundo (14.9km)
- Asturias (14.9km)
- Tubig Alat (14.9km)
- Tandiunoy (15.9km)
- Sindang (16.8km)
- Mangalia (17.6km)
- Anuling (18km)
- Bata-Bata Buanza (18.1km)
- Kadday-Mampallan (18.2km)
- Talaclac (18.3km)
- Tugas (18.4km)
- Kajatian (18.4km)
- Matanda (18.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Concas Reef (15.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (11.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Pangasinan Lagoon (1.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Bubuan-Buhigan Strait (10.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Buansa Shoal (16.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (14.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (14.9km)