Traveling Luck for Bubuan Hill, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Bubuan Hill?What's around Bubuan Hill?
Wikipedia near Bubuan Hill
Where to stay near Bubuan Hill
The timezone in Bubuan Hill is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.2033°, Longitude. 120.9653° , Elevation. 89m
Satellite map around Bubuan Hill
Loading map of Bubuan Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bubuan Hill, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bubuan (5.2km)
- Cabucan (12.5km)
- Pagasinan (14.3km)
- Liong (16.9km)
- Mangas (19.5km)
- Marungas (19.7km)
- Tongtong (21.3km)
- Tandu-dagmay (26km)
- Patikulhingad (26.5km)
- Gandabuli (27.3km)
- Tandu Bagua (28km)
- Maubo (28.8km)
- Liang (29.9km)
- Jolo (30.8km)
- Kadday-Mampallan (31km)
- Asturias (31.1km)
- Tubig Alat (31.1km)
- Takut-Takut (31.1km)
- San Raymundo (31.1km)
- Tandiunoy (31.8km)
- Sanda (32.3km)
- Sindang (32.5km)
- Mangalia (32.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Concas Reef (4.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (27.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Patikul (29.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Bubuan-Buhigan Strait (7.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (31.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Buansa Shoal (30.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Aquirre Bank (28.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (31.1km)