Traveling Luck for Pangasinan Lagoon, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Pangasinan Lagoon?What's around Pangasinan Lagoon?
Wikipedia near Pangasinan Lagoon
Where to stay near Pangasinan Lagoon
The timezone in Pangasinan Lagoon is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1231°, Longitude. 120.9767°
Satellite map around Pangasinan Lagoon
Loading map of Pangasinan Lagoon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pangasinan Lagoon, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pagasinan (2.4km)
- Mangas (4.1km)
- Marungas (4.7km)
- Cabucan (9.9km)
- Bubuan (10.8km)
- Tandu-dagmay (11.2km)
- Liong (12.1km)
- Gandabuli (12.2km)
- Patikulhingad (13.2km)
- Maubo (13.7km)
- Tandu Bagua (14.2km)
- Jolo (14.9km)
- Tubig Alat (15.2km)
- San Raymundo (15.2km)
- Asturias (15.2km)
- Takut-Takut (15.2km)
- Liang (15.5km)
- Tandiunoy (15.8km)
- Sindang (16.5km)
- Mangalia (17.1km)
- Talaclac (17.8km)
- Matanda (18.1km)
- Anuling (18.3km)
- Bata-Bata Buanza (18.4km)
- Tongtong (18.4km)
- Kajatian (18.5km)
- Bato-Bato (18.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Concas Reef (14.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (12.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Pangasinan Lagoon (0km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Bubuan-Buhigan Strait (10.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Buansa Shoal (15.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (15.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (15.2km)