Traveling Luck for Western Point, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Western Point?What's around Western Point?
Wikipedia near Western Point
Where to stay near Western Point
The timezone in Western Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.0314°, Longitude. 121.4333°
Satellite map around Western Point
Loading map of Western Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Western Point, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sikulay (5.6km)
- Bulaghan (6.9km)
- Kapual (7.8km)
- Bait Bait (8.2km)
- Tandu-Gusung (9.4km)
- Pangdan (10.1km)
- Lahing-Lahing (10.4km)
- Kan Midus (11.3km)
- Taguias (11.8km)
- Niyangkaan (13.5km)
- Kan-Salihan (14.5km)
- Bunga-Bunga (14.6km)
- Angilan (15.5km)
- Patotol (15.6km)
- Gata (16.2km)
- Andalan (16.6km)
- Kan-Kabiting (16.7km)
- Manungut (17km)
- Tigbas (17km)
- Kanawa (17.1km)
- Tandu Panuan (17.2km)
- Kankabuting (18.3km)
- Howit-Howit (19km)
- Bangalao (20km)
- Kan Basilan (20.8km)
- Tangkuan (21.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Patotol Bay (15.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Coitya Shoal (12.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Martin Bluff (19.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Luuk (17.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Goifya Bank (13.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Baybay (10.7km)