Traveling Luck for Bangalao Island, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Bangalao Island?What's around Bangalao Island?
Wikipedia near Bangalao Island
Where to stay near Bangalao Island
The timezone in Bangalao Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 6.0189°, Longitude. 121.5464°
Satellite map around Bangalao Island
Loading map of Bangalao Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bangalao Island, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bangalao (2.5km)
- Manungut (8.5km)
- Sikulay (27.7km)
- Niyangkaan (28.2km)
- Bait Bait (28.8km)
- Bulaghan (29km)
- Kapual (30.3km)
- Tandu Panuan (30.8km)
- Bunga-Bunga (31.1km)
- Kan Midus (31.4km)
- Lahing-Lahing (31.5km)
- Pangdan (31.5km)
- Tigbas (31.6km)
- Tandu-Gusung (32km)
- Taguias (32.3km)
- Kankabuting (32.7km)
- Kan-Kabiting (32.8km)
- Andalan (33.2km)
- Sikilangal (33.5km)
- Kan-Salihan (33.6km)
- North Parol (34.2km)
- Howit-Howit (35.1km)
- Angilan (35.1km)
- Patotol (35.5km)
- Gata (35.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Capual Channel (29.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sibarut Bank (35.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Baybay (30.9km)