Traveling Luck for Banga Point, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Banga Point?What's around Banga Point?
Wikipedia near Banga Point
Where to stay near Banga Point
The timezone in Banga Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 7.0408°, Longitude. 118.5225°
Satellite map around Banga Point
Loading map of Banga Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banga Point, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagayan Sulu Island (10.2km)
- Lapunlapun Island (12.5km)
- Silumisan Island (13.4km)
- Mandah Island (14.8km)
- Bisu Bohan Island (18.3km)
- Bohan Island (18.7km)
- Bulissuan Island (21.8km)
- Bisu Bintut Island (22km)
- Bintut Island (22.8km)
- Pamelikan Island (25.2km)
- Keenapusan Island (33.1km)
- Muligi Diki Island (34.4km)
- Muligi Mihi Island (39km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Willcox Bank (26.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Gunboat Harbor (11.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Ledan (4.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tumindo Shoal (7.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi (11.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Northeast Bank (35.1km)