Traveling Luck for Batutay, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Batutay?What's around Batutay?
Wikipedia near Batutay
Where to stay near Batutay
The timezone in Batutay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.0175°, Longitude. 118.5197°
Satellite map around Batutay
Loading map of Batutay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batutay, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagayan Sulu Island (8.2km)
- Lapunlapun Island (13.1km)
- Silumisan Island (14.1km)
- Mandah Island (17.2km)
- Bohan Island (20.8km)
- Bulissuan Island (21km)
- Bisu Bohan Island (21.1km)
- Bisu Bintut Island (24.3km)
- Bintut Island (25km)
- Pamelikan Island (27.9km)
- Muligi Diki Island (30.6km)
- Muligi Mihi Island (35.2km)
- Keenapusan Island (36.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Willcox Bank (22.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Gunboat Harbor (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Ledan (4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tumindo Shoal (9.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi (10.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Northeast Bank (39.5km)