Traveling Luck for Bolod Islands, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Bolod Islands?What's around Bolod Islands?
Wikipedia near Bolod Islands
Where to stay near Bolod Islands
The timezone in Bolod Islands is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 6.2581°, Longitude. 121.6003°
Satellite map around Bolod Islands
Loading map of Bolod Islands and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bolod Islands, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bulitulan Point (52.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bolod Islands (0km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Sungu Shoal (19.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sibarut Bank (20.9km)
Airports close to Bolod Islands
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (158.8km)