Traveling Luck for Bulisulat Reef, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Bulisulat Reef?What's around Bulisulat Reef?
Wikipedia near Bulisulat Reef
Where to stay near Bulisulat Reef
The timezone in Bulisulat Reef is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 6.0500°, Longitude. 121.9333°
Satellite map around Bulisulat Reef
Loading map of Bulisulat Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bulisulat Reef, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (37.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (30km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (37.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (25.9km)
Airports close to Bulisulat Reef
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (173.6km)