Traveling Luck for Butakalut Shoal, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Butakalut Shoal?What's around Butakalut Shoal?
Wikipedia near Butakalut Shoal
Where to stay near Butakalut Shoal
The timezone in Butakalut Shoal is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1481°, Longitude. 121.7886°
Satellite map around Butakalut Shoal
Loading map of Butakalut Shoal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butakalut Shoal, in Sulu, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mamad Island (4.8km)
- Bucutua Island (5km)
- Balan Island (9.6km)
- Bulan Island (10.5km)
- Little Dipolod Island (14.7km)
- Dipolod Island (16.5km)
- Tatalan Island (19km)
- Parol Island (21.8km)
- Mamanoc Island (27.9km)
- Balanguingui Island (29.6km)
- Tongquil Island (31.4km)
- Bunotpasil Island (32.4km)
- Dawildawil Island (35.5km)
- Sipak Island (38km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (30.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (16.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mamad (4.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (31.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mandi Rock (17.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (9.2km)
Airports close to Butakalut Shoal
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (161.5km)