Traveling Luck for Capual Island, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Capual Island?What's around Capual Island?
Wikipedia near Capual Island
Where to stay near Capual Island
Also known as Kapual Island
The timezone in Capual Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.0378°, Longitude. 121.4089°
Satellite map around Capual Island
Loading map of Capual Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Capual Island, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kapual (2.9km)
- Sikulay (3.4km)
- Bulaghan (3.7km)
- Tandu-Gusung (4.4km)
- Bait Bait (6.9km)
- Pangdan (7.2km)
- Lahing-Lahing (7.7km)
- Kan Midus (9.3km)
- Taguias (9.5km)
- Kan-Salihan (12.7km)
- Angilan (13.2km)
- Patotol (13.2km)
- Gata (14.1km)
- Bunga-Bunga (14.3km)
- Niyangkaan (14.3km)
- Kanawa (14.5km)
- Andalan (16km)
- Kan-Kabiting (16.2km)
- Siparong (16.9km)
- Gitong (17.1km)
- Tigbas (17.1km)
- Kan Basilan (17.3km)
- Tandu Panuan (17.8km)
- Tanjung (18km)
- Howit-Howit (18.3km)
- Kankabuting (18.4km)
- Cepe (18.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Patotol Bay (11.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Coitya Shoal (7.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Martin Bluff (15km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Luuk (13.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Goifya Bank (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Baybay (8.9km)