Traveling Luck for Duatabatu Rock, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Duatabatu Rock?What's around Duatabatu Rock?
Wikipedia near Duatabatu Rock
Where to stay near Duatabatu Rock
The timezone in Duatabatu Rock is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.9533°, Longitude. 120.2144°
Satellite map around Duatabatu Rock
Loading map of Duatabatu Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Duatabatu Rock, in Sulu, Philippines
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Datu Bato Islands (17.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Apo Lambu Reef (40.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tablas Shoal (27.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laparan Lagoon (46.2km)