Traveling Luck for Goifya Bank, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Goifya Bank?What's around Goifya Bank?
Wikipedia near Goifya Bank
Where to stay near Goifya Bank
The timezone in Goifya Bank is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.0475°, Longitude. 121.3694°
Satellite map around Goifya Bank
Loading map of Goifya Bank and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goifya Bank, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tandu-Gusung (3.8km)
- Kapual (5.4km)
- Bulaghan (8.1km)
- Pangdan (8.7km)
- Sikulay (9.1km)
- Lahing-Lahing (9.4km)
- Siparong (9.6km)
- Gitong (10.3km)
- Taguias (10.7km)
- Bait Bait (10.8km)
- Kan Midus (11.2km)
- Tanjung (11.3km)
- Tulayan (11.9km)
- Patotol (12.9km)
- Angilan (13.1km)
- Kanawa (13.5km)
- Kan-Salihan (13.6km)
- Kan Basilan (13.8km)
- Gata (14km)
- Tandu Bato (15.5km)
- Kan Mindus (16.6km)
- Bud Indahan (16.6km)
- Cepe (16.8km)
- Bunga-Bunga (17.1km)
- Tangkuan (17.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Martin Bluff (7.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Dalrymple Harbor (12.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Baybay (11.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Coitya Shoal (1.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Patotol Bay (10.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Luuk (10.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Goifya Bank (0km)