Traveling Luck for Keenapusan Island, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Keenapusan Island?What's around Keenapusan Island?
Wikipedia near Keenapusan Island
Where to stay near Keenapusan Island
Also known as Keenapusan
The timezone in Keenapusan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. 7.1742°, Longitude. 118.4178°
Satellite map around Keenapusan Island
Loading map of Keenapusan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Keenapusan Island, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Willcox Bank (51.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Gunboat Harbor (43.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Ledan (32.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagayan Sulu Islands (34.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tumindo Shoal (27.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi (32.2km)