Traveling Luck for Lahat-Lahat Passage, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Lahat-Lahat Passage?What's around Lahat-Lahat Passage?
Wikipedia near Lahat-Lahat Passage
Where to stay near Lahat-Lahat Passage
The timezone in Lahat-Lahat Passage is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1808°, Longitude. 120.9575°
Satellite map around Lahat-Lahat Passage
Loading map of Lahat-Lahat Passage and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lahat-Lahat Passage, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bubuan (2.2km)
- Cabucan (7.9km)
- Pagasinan (10.7km)
- Liong (12.4km)
- Mangas (15.1km)
- Marungas (15.3km)
- Tongtong (17.4km)
- Tandu-dagmay (22.7km)
- Patikulhingad (23.7km)
- Gandabuli (23.9km)
- Tandu Bagua (25.1km)
- Maubo (25.4km)
- Liang (26.8km)
- Jolo (27km)
- Asturias (27.3km)
- Takut-Takut (27.3km)
- San Raymundo (27.3km)
- Tubig Alat (27.3km)
- Tandiunoy (27.6km)
- Sindang (28.1km)
- Mangalia (28.3km)
- Talaclac (28.8km)
- Kadday-Mampallan (29km)
- Bato-Bato (29.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Concas Reef (3.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (24.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Patikul (26.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Pangasinan Lagoon (12.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Bubuan-Buhigan Strait (7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (27.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Buansa Shoal (26km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Aquirre Bank (24.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (27.3km)