Traveling Luck for Langon Shoal, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Langon Shoal?What's around Langon Shoal?
Wikipedia near Langon Shoal
Where to stay near Langon Shoal
The timezone in Langon Shoal is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 5.6161°, Longitude. 120.7992°
Satellite map around Langon Shoal
Loading map of Langon Shoal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Langon Shoal, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sigangan (9.6km)
- Pagatpat (9.9km)
- Bolipongpong (10.3km)
- Talisan (10.6km)
- Parian Laha (10.7km)
- Hambilan (11.5km)
- Tara (11.9km)
- Timballing (12km)
- Tulling (12.2km)
- Laum Luuk (12.8km)
- Tong Tara (13.1km)
- Parian Dakula (13.1km)
- Niug Niug (13.6km)
- Mangcalay (13.7km)
- Siondo (14.2km)
- Siasi (14.7km)
- Kungtad (14.8km)
- Lapak (14.9km)
- Kuta” Parang (15.1km)
- Bas Mangkalay (15.4km)
- Luki Tara (15.7km)
- Tingcanan (15.8km)
- Parian Kawayan (16.6km)
- Alu Duyung (16.8km)
- Bastugds (16.8km)
- Manta (17km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port Siasi (13.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Siasi (14.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Siasi (14.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Tara Lagoon (13.7km)