Traveling Luck for Lectuan Point, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Lectuan Point?What's around Lectuan Point?
Wikipedia near Lectuan Point
Where to stay near Lectuan Point
The timezone in Lectuan Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.9981°, Longitude. 121.6947°
Satellite map around Lectuan Point
Loading map of Lectuan Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lectuan Point, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sipak Island (5.6km)
- Balanguingui Island (6.5km)
- Dawildawil Island (7.8km)
- Bunotpasil Island (10.5km)
- Parol Island (14.4km)
- Mamanoc Island (18.5km)
- Simisa Island (25.1km)
- Bangalao Island (29.8km)
- Mamad Island (31.7km)
- Tongquil Island (34km)
- Manungut Island (36.2km)
- Bulan Island (38.6km)
- Bucutua Island (38.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (11km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tungkil (22.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Malujo Estuary (41.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulan Peak (38.3km)
Airports close to Lectuan Point
Zamboanga international(ZAM), Zamboanga, Philippines (195.8km)