Traveling Luck for Liong, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Liong?What's around Liong?
Wikipedia near Liong
Where to stay near Liong
The timezone in Liong is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1336°, Longitude. 120.9164°
Satellite map around Liong
Loading map of Liong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Liong, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Liong (0km)
- Cabucan (4.6km)
- Tongtong (6.4km)
- Marungas (10.9km)
- Mangas (11.4km)
- Pagasinan (13.3km)
- Bubuan (13.3km)
- Candea (20.2km)
- Bato-Bato (20.8km)
- Mangalia (21km)
- Talaclac (21.1km)
- Sindang (21.8km)
- Tandiunoy (21.9km)
- Tandu-dagmay (22.2km)
- Gandabuli (22.8km)
- Matanda (22.9km)
- Timahu (22.9km)
- Anogal (23.4km)
- Asturias (23.5km)
- San Raymundo (23.5km)
- Takut-Takut (23.5km)
- Tubig Alat (23.5km)
- Jolo (23.5km)
- Maubo (24km)
- Nagay (24km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Concas Reef (12.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (21.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Kapuak (23.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Pangasinan Lagoon (12.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Bubuan-Buhigan Strait (17.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (23.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Buansa Shoal (17.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Marunggas (10.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Aquirre Bank (13km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (23.5km)