Traveling Luck for Palliagan Island, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Palliagan Island?What's around Palliagan Island?
Wikipedia near Palliagan Island
Where to stay near Palliagan Island
The timezone in Palliagan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1833°, Longitude. 120.9333°
Satellite map around Palliagan Island
Loading map of Palliagan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palliagan Island, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cabucan (6.9km)
- Bubuan (6.9km)
- Liong (10.4km)
- Pagasinan (14km)
- Tongtong (14km)
- Marungas (16.8km)
- Mangas (16.8km)
- Tandu-dagmay (25.8km)
- Gandabuli (26.9km)
- Patikulhingad (27.3km)
- Maubo (28.4km)
- Tandu Bagua (28.6km)
- Tandiunoy (29.2km)
- Mangalia (29.3km)
- Jolo (29.4km)
- Asturias (29.5km)
- San Raymundo (29.5km)
- Tubig Alat (29.5km)
- Takut-Takut (29.5km)
- Sindang (29.5km)
- Talaclac (29.7km)
- Candea (29.7km)
- Bato-Bato (29.9km)
- Liang (30.1km)
- Matanda (30.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Concas Reef (2.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (26.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Patikul (30km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Pangasinan Lagoon (14.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Bubuan-Buhigan Strait (11.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (29.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Buansa Shoal (26.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Marunggas (14.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Aquirre Bank (20.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (29.5km)