Traveling Luck for Pamelikan Island, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Pamelikan Island?What's around Pamelikan Island?
Wikipedia near Pamelikan Island
Where to stay near Pamelikan Island
Also known as Pamalikan Island, Pamelican Island, Pomelekan Island, Pomelikan Island
The timezone in Pamelikan Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.1239°, Longitude. 118.4239°
Satellite map around Pamelikan Island
Loading map of Pamelikan Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pamelikan Island, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Willcox Bank (41.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Gunboat Harbor (34.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Ledan (24km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Cagayan Sulu Islands (25.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Tumindo Shoal (18.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi (22.5km)