Traveling Luck for Pangasinan Passage, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Pangasinan Passage?What's around Pangasinan Passage?
Wikipedia near Pangasinan Passage
Where to stay near Pangasinan Passage
The timezone in Pangasinan Passage is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.1167°, Longitude. 120.9678°
Satellite map around Pangasinan Passage
Loading map of Pangasinan Passage and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pangasinan Passage, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mangas (2.3km)
- Marungas (2.7km)
- Pagasinan (4.5km)
- Cabucan (9.2km)
- Liong (10.7km)
- Tandu-dagmay (11.7km)
- Bubuan (11.9km)
- Gandabuli (12.5km)
- Maubo (13.9km)
- Patikulhingad (14.1km)
- Jolo (14.5km)
- Tubig Alat (14.7km)
- San Raymundo (14.7km)
- Asturias (14.7km)
- Takut-Takut (14.7km)
- Tandiunoy (14.7km)
- Tandu Bagua (14.9km)
- Sindang (15.3km)
- Mangalia (15.6km)
- Liang (16.1km)
- Talaclac (16.2km)
- Matanda (16.8km)
- Tongtong (16.9km)
- Bato-Bato (17km)
- Kajatian (17.6km)
- Bata-Bata Buanza (17.7km)
- Anuling (17.8km)
- Candea (17.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Concas Reef (15.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Jolo Harbor (11.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Patikul (16.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Pangasinan Lagoon (2.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Bubuan-Buhigan Strait (12.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Buansa Shoal (13.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Jolo Bay (14.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jolo (14.7km)